- C/BOGOTÁ - GOURMET COLOMBIAN DINNER + FIRST WINE AND MOUNTED AREPA BAR IN NY
- PuntaVerde (Greenpoint) - Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Cafecito Bogotá is a 100% Colombian-owned Gourmet Restaurant and NY's first Colombian Mounted Arepa and Wine Bar.
Hearty, Traditional Colombian Dinner served nightly. A truly-unique Arepa Montada Menu complements our great selection of South American wines.
Exclusive Colombian Brunch composed of traditional dishes and exciting creations along with a nice variety of homemade fresh Exotic Juices and delicious drinks are offered on weekends...
WE are a Sea of Andean GREEN at GREEN Street in GREENPOINT...
Thursday, January 14, 2010
COLOMBIA IS WITH YOU! - EARTHQUAKE RELIEF: Touts Nous Sommes Haïtiennes Aujourd'hui - We Are All Haitians Today - Todos Somos Haitianos Hoy
Brooklyn is the home to the largest Haitian and Haitian-American population in NYC. On behalf of the people of Haiti and Haitian Organizations in Brooklyn, we are collecting medical and food donations at Cafecito Bogotá located at 1015 Manhattan Avenue in Greenpoint, Brooklyn to be delivered on Saturday Jan 16 to:
Bedford Haitian Community Center – 1534 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11216
Flatbush Haitian Centers – 221 Church Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11226
>>>Items Being Collected (Please place donations in SMALL boxes)<<<:
• First Aid Kits
• Over the counter Remedies: Pain relievers, anti-diarrheal, antibacterial, etc.
• Non-Perishable Foods: Canned foods, bottled water, ready-to-eat meal, powered/canned milk, salt, sugar, powdered drinks, cornmeal, cereals.
• Personal Hygiene: Toothbrush, toothpaste, blankets, linen, soap, diapers, sanitary napkins, baby wipes, towels, combs, baby needs, pillows.
• General Items: Portable radios, batteries, flashlights, children shoes and clothing, toys, tents, etc.
If you are unable to donate medicine or food... Simply spread the word!